Get Ready for The Havoc Games “Gym Olympics” !!! April 9th! 12 pm!
Warm up: 100 ft bear crawl, 10 sit ups, 100 ft crab walk, 10 sit ups
- Bench Press: 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 (increase weight to a heavy set of 3)
100 reps ground to overhead 95 / 63
– Any method may be used: snatch, clean and jerk etc., as long as full extension of all joints is reached at the top of each rep
– You may use multiple methods of getting the bar overhead within the workout: example-25 power snatches, 50 power clean and push press, 25 clean and split jerk
– The workout starts with a 100 meter run
– After every 4 minute time period elapses an additional 100 meters is tacked onto the next run
– So it goes like this: 100 meter run, come back and start getting the bar overhead. Lets say you complete 36 reps in the first 4 minutes, so at the 4 minute mark you will run 200 m. Come back and get on the bar, say you finish 79 reps total by the 8 minute mark, now you run 300 m. Continue adding 100 meters to each run until all 100 reps are completed. There is a 400 meter run cap.
Gymnastics Club Class:
Warm up: Standard + 2 Rounds of 30 sec HS hold, 30 sec plank hold
- 10 x 2 push up to plates
- 5 x 10 Glute ham sit ups
Workout: For Time:
10 Rounds of:
15 Push up claps