Warm up # 1
1. Back Squat: 5,5,5
100 reps ground to overhead 95lbs
– Any method may be used: snatch, clean and jerk etc., as long as full extension of all joints is reached at the top of each rep
– You may use multiple methods of getting the bar overhead within the workout: example-25 power snatches, 50 power clean and push press, 25 clean and split jerk
– The workout starts with a 100 meter run
– After every 4 minute time period elapses an aditional 100 meters is tacked onto the next run
– So it goes like this: 100 meter run, come back and start getting the bar overhead. Lets say you complete 36 reps in the first 4 minutes, so at the 4 minute mark you will run 200 m. Come back and get on the bar, say you finish 79 reps total by the 8 minute mark, now you run 300 m. Continue adding 100 meters to each run until all 100 reps are completed. There is a 400 meter run cap.