This Thursday at 7 p.m. FIRST NUTRITION MEETING! Learn how to get the results you want by putting the right foods in your body! $5.00 per person.
Lots of Events coming up!
- Click to Register for the CrossFit Lakewood Ranch Competition on June 11th! Register by May 15th to save some Money.
- Beach Workout and Hangout on May 21st.
- Ed Coan Powerlifting Workshop June 4th.
- USAW Sports Performance Course
Warm up: 20 Burpees, 10 Back extensions, 10 Empty bar thrusters
- Every 2 minutes for 12 minutes:
Power Clean + Hang Cluster (try to hold on to the bar)
2. In 8 Minutes Complete: 100 Power Wall balls
with remainder time do as many Hang Power Cleans as possible
Then: In 6 minutes: Complete 50 Box Jumps
with remainder time do as many Shoulder to Overhead as possible
Then: In 4 minutes: Complete 50 Glute Ham Sit Ups
with remainder time do as many Deadlifts as possible
*Weight stays the same for Hang Power Cleans, S-T-O and Deadlifts