Don’t forget! This Saturday we will be having a partner fundraiser workout for “Team Forging the Warrior” who are headed to the Elite division at “Wodapalooza.”
Warm up: 2 Rounds of – Hang muscle clean x 6 / Clean pullunder x 6 / Good morning x 6
- Every minute on the minute for 16 minutes:
1 Power clean + 1 Clean
2. Every minute on the minute for 16 minutes:
Odds: Sled pull x 50 Ft
Evens: Plank x 30 seconds or L-sit x 20 seconds
Warm up: Empty bar work
- Every 3 minutes for 18 Minutes:
1 Low hang power snatch +1 Power Snatch + 1 Low Hang Snatch + 1 Snatch
6 Muscle ups / 12 Pullups
2. For time:
Run 400 meters with something
* Sand bag, med ball, kettlebell, plate, yoke, small person, etc.
Run 400 meters
3. Accumulate 3 minutes of L- sit
Warm up: 500 meter row / Handstand hold x 30 sec / Bar hang x max time in 1 minute
- Every 2 minutes for 16 minutes: 2 Strict presses + 3 push presses + 3 jerks
2. Max reps in 1 minute of these movements, rest 1 minute between efforts:
- Hang power clean @ 135 / 93
2. Tire flips
3. Parallette pass throughs
4. Russian twists with med ball
5. Front rack lunges @ 135 / 93
6. L sit ( hanging or on parallettes)
7. Rower pikes or ab wheel rollouts
8. Ball slams
TONIGHT AT 6PM! We are taking new pics for the website! Please come in and be ready to take some awesome pictures!
Havoc Beach WOD and Hang Out on May 17th! Share with everyone you know in the local CrossFit Community!
Warm up: Group mobility
1. L-sit and Pistol work for 30 minutes
2. As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes of:
* Start with 1 L-pullup and 2 back extensions, continue adding 1 L-pullup and 2 more back extensions each round.